Good Afternoon OPCEA Member Companies.
Due to the COVID‐19 pandemic Cardinal Golf and Country Club is no longer allowing Shot‐gun format tournaments or banquet dinners. Based on this decision the OPCEA board has decided to proceed with the Annual Golf Tournament under an altered format. Please review the changes listed below, we hope you will still join us for a great day on the course and enjoy the opportunity to interact with friends and customers.
- Golfers will be assigned tee times between 11:00am – 2:00pm on the EAST or WEST
Priority standing will be offered to those already registered.
- Players are permitted to arrive at the course no more than 30 minutes prior to tee‐time
- Plastic dividers will separate golfers in the golf carts to ensure social distancing measures are met
- Golfers are asked to leave the course 15‐20 minutes after completion of round
- There will be no social BBQ hour prior to golf (Shot‐gun start eliminated)
- No social hour or banquet dinner following round
- Awards and hole sponsor prizes will be announced via email and gifts will be sent in the mail
- New Cost will be $105.00/player
- $75.00 pay your own way will remain in place
- Players are asked to sign‐in at their assigned tee deck to obtain registration You will receive your assigned tee deck Tuesday September 8th.
What remains the same: Players will receive the following:
- Complimentary bucket of driving range balls to be used prior to your round
- BBQ Lunch Ticket (can be used at the BBQ hut before round or after 9 holes)
- 1 Drink ticket per person
- 1 Golf cart per twosome, Plastic shields have been installed for social distancing requirements.
- Complimentary LCBO gift card from the OPCEA board will be distributed at your first tee deck
- Chance to win hole sponsorship prizes
- Amazing opportunity to socialize and build rapport with customers!!
For those of you already registered and paid under the old format, there is no need for you to register again. You will receive a call in the coming days and presented with two options: 1. Full refund if you do not wish to participate or 2. Refund of the outstanding balance if you wish to proceed.
Please visit the updated tournament registration page to secure your spot today https://cardinal.golfems2.com/event/2020‐opcea‐golf‐tournaments.
**Reminder – For those already registered who wish to update the names for the twosome or foursomes please contact John Devlin or Gary Fricke for submission no later than Friday September 4th.
Thank you from the OPCEA Golf Coordinators, John Devlin & Gary Fricke.